Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

here's a list

THINGS THAT ARE ANNOYING ME TODAY:

  1. My failure at being a thin, healthy person
  2. The stock show people who will not call me back/answer my questions/send me the info I need to be done with this whole stupid topic that nobody outside of this dumb region gives a tiny rat's ass about
  3. My boss seems to think I am an idiot who doesn't know what's going on and insists on repeating things to me/explaining things to me that don't need repeating/explaining
  4. Other people I need for other stories not calling me back, therefore there is nothing more I can do at work right now and might as well not even be here
  5. The fact that I any day now I am going to turn into the crazy cat lady...except that I hate cats, so just the crazy hermit lady
  6. The fact that until I become a thin, healthy person who is not a crazy hermit I can forget about dating
  7. I'M JUST OVER IT. ALL OF IT. THE END.

No comments: